본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

a48000ff80b26d51e7d44af0f3a64d5e_1615335924_5995.jpg 

The Secret Life of A Scat Lover

페이지 정보

작성자 Natalia 작성일 24-01-10 16:00 조회 15 댓글 0

본문

HEY HEARTUN~ Once i got here to Second Life and discovered the Scat Lovers group I cried in scatlover.net relief. You see, I’m a 24 12 months outdated govt assistant for a Fortune 500 company and my husband and i reside the American Dream - but I secretly smear my very own feces all over me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

Photo courtesy of Tesla Miles

I’ve been doing it for years, since I used to be a girl. It began in the shower in my mother and father home. The home my husband and i dwell in has wooden floors, leather furniture, linoleum, and different onerous surfaces that clear up effectively - as a result of I have ‘christened’ each room within the home.

My husband doesn’t know, and I'm certain he wouldn’t understand. So discovering others who share my fetish for the primary time has lifted a lifetime of disgrace from my shoulders - even if only in Second Life. I love my actual life husband, but am looking for a Second Life accomplice for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER

Dear SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in real life? No, not necessarily. Unfortunately, your real life marriage might already be doomed. Every marriage has some secrets, like what number of lovers you’ve had in the past or that factor your spouse does that secretly annoys you. These secrets differ from the one you're protecting in that they aren't issues that basically outline who you're.

Your life-lengthy love of ‘smearing’ scat sounds prefer it is a large part of your sexuality. It feels like something you want, and can apparently search out a accomplice for. Telling your husband, and not telling him, are each fraught with hazard.

I really like giving recommendation, however on this one I’m not going to try to tell you what to do. Staying in the closet (outhouse?) or laying all of it out for him each convey too many unknowns and can probably have unforeseen consequences. Holding on to your secret is protected, but you’re holding on to concern and disgrace when you achieve this. Bravely revealing your kink to your husband is a much lighter emotional burden, but could result in shedding him altogether. And as someone who went via one divorce I can tell you that no one gets through that unscathed - although there's peace on the opposite facet, generally.

If you are taking on a Second Life lover you can be constructing a nest of little lies to hide your massive secret, and that burden solely gets larger. It could also be one that solves your downside, and there are folks in Second Life who keep SL in SL and RL in RL… but don’t suppose that journey is easy or straightforward. In case you find a trusted buddy in the Scat Lovers group who is in a similar state of affairs, talk with them about what they're doing and the way it’s figuring out. Have conversations with a number of such people if you may, however achieve this to help yourself find what ‘feels right’ for you.

As with all kink, for my part, there is no disgrace being a scat lover. How you behave in the direction of others, nonetheless, has consequences that you'll have to live with. I wish you the most effective as you find out what works for you. In time, please write once more and tell us.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

PT. NONI HASBUNA JAYA

• pt.nhj@nonihasbunajaya.com
  • +62 821 3873 9385
  • Jl. Kranji No.91, Randuguang, Sariharjo, Kec. Sleman, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
  • Grand Jati Junction No 3A JL. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kel. Perintis Kec. Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara - 20231
  • Weekday9:00 ~ 18:00
  • Holiday9:00 ~ 18:00
Copyright © www.nonihasbunajaya.com. All rights reserved.