본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

a48000ff80b26d51e7d44af0f3a64d5e_1615335924_5995.jpg 

Anything worthwhile needs 8 hours of continuous work

페이지 정보

작성자 Rebbeca 작성일 23-08-05 00:24 조회 849 댓글 0

본문

Anything worthwhile needs 8 hours of continuous work.. There are many types of work that may take from a few minutes to a few hours, but valuable work needs time. Time needs to be booked without interruption for long periods. To be able to make progress on all my activities including work, businesses, blog and family, I use several techniques to block and reserve my time and work on my most valuable goals. Here are three tips on how you can create blocks of time that will make every day of your life worthwhile.

1. Do something valuable early in the morning I prefer to do most of my writing early in the morning 630-730. I am most refreshed during that time and I do like the fact that it is unlikely that anyone would interrupt me. Interruptions are a killer for creativity and any productive work. I also like to read for half an hour before that if I wake up earlier. So reading time would be 6-630. Try it yourself, wake up early, start half an hour earlier than the time you currently wake up at.

Work on something you consider valuable to your life. Work on your most important goal or prosięta lublin skrzyniowy sprzedam lubelskie most enjoyable one. The most important thing is that you work and you enjoy it – first thing in the morning. I produce more in an early morning hour with no interruptions and no noise than any other hour during the day. 2. Do things in 20-minute blocks during the day During the day, to keep your energy up, you need to make sure it never goes down.

Let me explain, if you take many breaks during the day, it will allow you to keep your energy up even if you keep working all day long. This system consists of the following steps: a. Work for 20 minutes at a time b. Take a 5 minute break every 20 minutes c. After 4 blocks of 20 minutes take a 15 minute break d. Plan your next 2 hours in the remaining 5 minutes. The idea behind this technique is to stay alert by taking 5 minute breaks every 20 minutes of work.

Once the body becomes accustomed to working hard on short bursts of time, it becomes more efficient. Most likely you will finish the 20 minutes and you won’t feel that you need to take the break. However, it is critical that you take those 5 minutes off. This will ensure that your energy never “goes down” to the point where it is simply too hard to get it back up. Another good way to separate the morning and samochody sprowadzone lubelskie the afternoon sessions is to get a 5 minute power nap.

This will boost your energy and will make you feel you just started another day – if you can manage it and find a place to sleep in the middle of the day – don’t get caught! I usually work 6 am - 8 pm every day.

Here is more information on owczarek podhalański lubelskie stop by our webpage.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

PT. NONI HASBUNA JAYA

• pt.nhj@nonihasbunajaya.com
  • +62 821 3873 9385
  • Jl. Kranji No.91, Randuguang, Sariharjo, Kec. Sleman, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
  • Grand Jati Junction No 3A JL. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kel. Perintis Kec. Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara - 20231
  • Weekday9:00 ~ 18:00
  • Holiday9:00 ~ 18:00
Copyright © www.nonihasbunajaya.com. All rights reserved.