Google is teaching kids to “Be Internet Awesome” with new game about online safety > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

banner1
banner2
banner3

a48000ff80b26d51e7d44af0f3a64d5e_1615335924_5995.jpg 

Google is teaching kids to “Be Internet Awesome”…

페이지 정보

작성자 Cecelia 작성일 23-09-25 18:41 조회 4,335 댓글 0

본문

Google is teaching kids to “Be Internet Awesome” with new game about online safety It was a good Internet Safety Month (June) this year! Did you know that nowadays children as young as 7 years old have their own smartphones/digital devices and about 90% have had access to the Internet since the age of 9 or younger? That said, it’s crucial to educate your kids on the importance of online safety before letting them loose in the digital world.

There’s a lot to see and learn from the Internet; I’m not going to deny it’s incredibly useful and chock full of resources about every single topic imaginable. Unfortunately, this includes even the not-so-appropriate ones. But just how should you go about approaching such a heavy and serious topic with your young ones? And where do you start? Online predators, scammers, phishers, hackers, cyberbullies... I’m sure I can’t be the only one who worried about what to tackle first with my kids!

(If you’ve talked to your kids about online safety already or plan to do it soon, I’d love to hear how/when you plan to do it! I’ve gone over practically everything so far with my kids, but I still remind them about it once in a while, and more tips are always great on how to do so is always helpful in my opinion.) I have good news for all you parents out there! Thanks to Google, it’s becoming easier to start a conversation about online safety with your child.

If you haven’t heard yet, opiekunka austria od zaraz the innovative people over at Google have released an online game called Interland, in which players can explore four floating island worlds full of puzzles, mini-games, and challenges related to online safety. And did I mention it’s free? (Because it absolutely is. I encourage you and your kids to check it out here.) One of the many mini-games in Interland. In this one, bezpłatne ogłoszenia nieruchomości players have to send messages to appropriate recipients (and anonse lubuskie avoid scammers, hackers, and potential online predators), to win the game.* The game is just one part of Google’s "Be Internet Awesome,” initiative, which is a classroom curriculum and computer game program that aims to promote educational materials about Internet safety for students in the third to fifth grades.

According to a research study on Internet safety by the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), cyberbullying “peaks in middle school, which is when online exchange of sex-related content begins.” Google’s Interland, then, is a great way to start talking to your child about online safety in the crucial few years before they enter middle school. “Don’t walk down dark alleys alone at night!” We say these things because we want to protect our kids from whatever lurks out there in the big bad world.

If you have just about any inquiries relating to in which along with how you can utilize annonse, you'll be able to email us at our own webpage.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

PT. NONI HASBUNA JAYA

• pt.nhj@nonihasbunajaya.com
  • +62 821 3873 9385
  • Jl. Kranji No.91, Randuguang, Sariharjo, Kec. Sleman, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
  • Grand Jati Junction No 3A JL. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kel. Perintis Kec. Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara - 20231
  • Weekday9:00 ~ 18:00
  • Holiday9:00 ~ 18:00
Copyright © www.nonihasbunajaya.com. All rights reserved.