본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

a48000ff80b26d51e7d44af0f3a64d5e_1615335924_5995.jpg 

In some Ways I Felt Immortal

페이지 정보

작성자 Phillip 작성일 23-11-21 06:03 조회 159 댓글 0

본문

I meditated on my life and my death, wondering how long I could go on. In some ways I felt immortal, although my rational thoughts held to the inevitability of physical demise some day. I felt that essentially the most (and it's loads) that I might hope for could be to be there "at the end of the world", when Being falls again into the Primordial Nothingness. ... That is the Extinction of the Universe, an inevitable consequence of its Creation; it has occurred many occasions and will happen many extra. It is the Divine Beyond-Being being born and dying, and being reborn, again and again, each time with a new variation ..."

Now into the 90s: Not in Kansas Anymore This text initially appeared under the title "Mushroom with a View" in Unshaved Truths #3 (Autumn/Winter 1992), edited by Jon Lebkowsky. (Unshaved truths are the other of barefaced lies, that are commonly discovered in the mainstream media, akin to the new York Times.) It was initially introduced as fiction; this was itself a fiction, as any experienced reader would quickly understand. The article was subsequently reprinted (under the unique title) in Psychedelic Illuminations (#5, 1993), ed. Thomas Lyttle.And this one from 2015:. Ayahuasca Report This creator lately spent several months in Peru, throughout which time he was on the lookout for genuine shamans with whom to take ayahuasca and maybe acquire a glimpse of the spiritual beings said to inhabit the world to which experienced shamans have entry. ... [Unfortunately, lately, it appears,] it is very troublesome to find a real legitimate and ethical curandero with out ample time, Spanish proficiency, and considerable trans-cultural experience and expertise. Nevertheles I managed to do ayahuasca periods with three completely different Peruvian shamans, with not wholly nice outcomes.

DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine)

Answers to DMT interview questions In 1990, when Dr Rick Strassman was designing the questionnaire for use in his DMT experiment, he sent me some questions. I haven't got the original questions, but they are implicit in the solutions given. Previously unpublished. Apparent Communication with Discarnate Entities Induced by Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) I began this article in September 1989. It went via a number of revisions, which have been shown to quite a few individuals who kindly provided ideas for enchancment. After prolonged work with the DMT pipe (see the "DMT Journal" under) it was accomplished in June 1992 and was revealed concurrently at the top of that year in Psychedelic Monographs and Essays, Volume 6 (edited by Thomas Lyttle), and in Jahrbuch für Ethonomedizin und Bewußtseinsforschung (Yearbook for Ethnomedicine and the Study of Consciousness) (edited by Christian Rätsch, Ph.D.). It was reprinted in Psychedelics (1994?) edited by Thomas Lyttle. The Psychedelic Monographs version, and components of it, have been printed at varied locations on the internet. For this HTML model I've made some minor modifications and have added a small quantity of recent material.DMT crystal (2", 5 cm, excessive)

- A DMT Journal Notes I made "in the sphere" while researching the DMT article. Series A Sessions #1 by means of #16, July 1987 to April 1990. Series B Sessions #17 via #22, June & July 1990. Series C Sessions #23 by way of #35, November 1990 to March 1991. A brief Conversation About DMT A Reply to Martin Ball's "Terence on DMT" Concerning the nature of the DMT Entities and their Relation to Us I counsel that before every of us humans became incarnate organisms on this natural world we have been entities in the DMT World, and that throughout foetal improvement in the womb we made a transition from the DMT World to this world.

Now reports by different people. Most remark on the astonishing nature of the DMT experience, how no words can ever convey the standard of the experience to those who haven't had it. It's, certainly, the weirdest thing you'll be able to experience this side of the grave. And, by the way, the expertise immediately refutes all the fundamental assumptions of modern materialist Western science, as I say in Physicalism: A False View of the World. For a lot of accounts of experiences in the DMT house by a big group of individuals see 340 DMT Trip Reports (603 KB). The links beneath are to studies by people. Reports of Contact with Entities within the DMT Space A collection of studies of DMT-smoking experiments by a 40-yr-old female researcher which resulted in definite contact with the entities. These studies point out a phenomenon, sometimes referred to as "elf-dismemberment", where the entities are experienced as performing an operation of some form upon the topic which may really feel like dismemberment and recomposition. This phenomenon is often reported by persistent explorers and it's emerging as one of the "constant features" to be encountered in the DMT world. Just what is actually occurring throughout this process is, after all, anybody's guess. DMT Experience I positively felt I had been nearer to the core of the real than ever before and that this thriller is entrance and center to who we're as humans ... I do feel it is a vital experience to have as a human being ... Some extracts from this text. Another DMT Experience [link expired] At this point the glorious geometries transcended what is even vaguely feasible on this three dimensional mundane, always concrescing into new and variegated permutations, exfoliating out of themselves what may be known as hyperspherologies of the divine, and to look anywhere was to be shot clean through with scintillating amazement. Crowding and cramming themselves into my subject of vision have been thousands upon 1000's of beings of each possible type and many who have been fully unimaginable. They were all over the place jabbering in indecipherable tongues, juggling incandescent neon microworlds of dancing beings, and morphing with a zen-like, diaphanous fluidity that continues to be a primal miracle regardless of how usually you lay your all too human eyes on it. ... Seven minutes spent in that dimension, the primal furnace of our being, is enough for most individuals to think about for the rest of their lives. DMT, jottings discovered on a scrap of paper. Four Reports of DMT Journeys A 31-12 months-outdated male right here reviews on his DMT experiences, and concludes (as others have noted) that the further you go the weirder it will get. These beings just kept on grinning. They knew that I knew that this was the price paid to enter their 'particular' world. They have been very eager to point out me their magic. I'd try to look away but each time I tried, they would cease my breath and do some amazing transformational magic which I simply cannot describe and was so amazing that I used to be prevented by awe from trying away. ... It was very lovely and totally bizarre. It was as if the energy of magic going down was means too much. Solid forms of colour and shape, approach beyond the geometric kinds. In your face. They stored on fanning out this magic like opening one of those decorated hand fans. They knew that this was the only place that I might expertise it. - Starchild: DMT Reality There are completely no words that could probably clarify what I noticed. - Lawrence Bowen: First DMT trip ... an account of my first DMT trip, now an hour old, and i will never be the identical again. I'm in a state of full and utter astonishment. - Terence McKenna: The DMT Experience What we expertise within the presence of DMT is actual news. It is a nearby dimension - horrifying, transformative, and past our powers to think about, and yet to be explored in the standard method. We should send fearless consultants, no matter that will come to mean, to discover and to report on what they find. Reports of 5-MeO-DMT Experiences The 5-MeO-DMT molecule is the DMT molecule with a methoxy (CH3-O-) group attached to the 5-place of the benzene ring. It is about 5 times as potent as DMT, and smoking 2 - four mg can produce significant results. Jonathan Ott reviews (in Pharmacotheon, p.169) that Alexander Shulgin discovered 5 - 10 mg of this material to be efficient when injected parenterally or smoked. The main distinction, subjectively, is that 5-MeO-DMT produces few visible effects (although some are reported). I have smoked it twice, and that i discover that the absence of serious visible effects means that there's little in regards to the experience that I can recommend. Here's a report of three 5-MeO-DMT journeys (and a few further thoughts on the topic) by an 18-year-previous male ("MAP"). He says that on his first trip he smoked 30 mg of 5-MeO-DMT, which is about six occasions the really helpful quantity, and located the consequences extremely spectacular. Ayahuasca Analogues (copied from Ayahuasca Analogues, a web page which has now disappeared). - Two articles (in PDF format) by a former underground chemist writing below the pseudonym of "Infinite Ayes": Moving into the Sacred World of DMT (2,822 KB) Just a Wee Bit More about DMT (305 KB) Dimethyltryptamine is exclusive and extremely highly effective. If I have been asked what its most essential attribute was, I would have to say that it is the doorway to the intensely private temple of our personal sacredness. It opens the doorway to the vastness of the soul; that is at once our personal private soul, and its intrinsic connection to the common soul. When the underlying unity of this fictional duality is seen and felt, one experiences a completeness and interconnection with all things. This expertise, after we attain it, is extremely lovely and good. It's a music that rings and reverberates through the lens of God. Now we all know why we have been born; to have this intense experience of the sacred, the joyous, the magnificence, and the blessing of simply being alive within the arms of God. These PDF recordsdata are viewable with Acrobat Reader. "Moving Into the Sacred World of DMT" first appeared in Vol. X, No. 1, (Vernal Equinox) 2001 problem of The Entheogen Review, pp. 32-39. "Just a Wee Bit More About DMT" first appeared in Vol. X, No. 2 (Summer Solstice) 2001 issue of The Entheogen Review, pp. 51-56. Both articles are republished here with permission of Infinite Ayes (Nick Sand) and The Entheogen Review. Ibogaine

Ibogaine is the energetic chemical [an alkaloid] discovered in the African Tabernanthe iboga root as well as a number of other plant species. It is a strong, long-lasting psychedelic used historically in a coming of age ritual [by the African Bwiti tribe] but also identified for its trendy use in treating opiate addiction. - Erowid Ibogaine Vault Click on this hyperlink for Nick Sand's article Journey into the Realm of Ibogaine, which appeared within the Vol. XI, No. Three (Autumnal Equinox) 2002 challenge of The Entheogen Review, pp. 98-100. Amanita muscaria Mushroom

Adam and Eve andthe Tree of information

The good pioneering researcher in the sphere of ethnobotany and entheogenic plants, Gordon Wasson, was the primary to suggest that the Vedic soma was the mushroom Amanita muscaria. In the 1970s John Allegro (in the Sacred Mushroom and the Cross) claimed to point out that early Christianity arose from the suppression of a secret observe of using Amanita muscaria for spiritual functions (and that each one statements about "Jesus" had been really disguised statements concerning the mushroom). Contemporary researchers, in particular, Carl Ruck, Blaise Daniel Staples and Clark Heinrich, have confirmed Wasson's research and expanded upon it, offering evidence that this mushroom has played an necessary position not solely in Indian religions but additionally in Judaism and Christianity (thus supporting John Allegro's findings) and in the alchemical tradition. But the mere suggestion that the consuming of a drug-containing fungus, and the psychedelic results thereof, performed a significant role in the event of the world's religions is enough to ship conventional thinkers into suits of hysterics. Eventually, however, the reality will change into known, and the vacuity and the fraudulent character of typical Christianity, and other religions primarily based merely on religion (which is chosen perception, generally strongly-willed and infrequently self-delusional), will grow to be clear. - From Clark Heinrich's Strange Fruit: A short Explanation of an Unusual Book "Last Word" Forbidden Knowledge - a evaluate of The Apples of Apollo The Assassins, an extract from John Allegro's The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross Ketamine

PCP and ketamine are chemically related, but have dissimilar psychic results. And whereas PCP has a low margin for safety, ketamine appears quite safe when used judiciously (say, in a single's own home). But as a result of ketamine is a psychedelic and can have spectacular (and impressively positive) effects on one's consciousness it too is demonized within the Drug War. A recent article in Time journal was another shot within the propaganda war. Here's a reply to that article: A Reply to "Is Your Kid on K?" - From Dr. Karl Jansen's Ketamine (K) and Quantum Psychiatry: In the conventional course of events, therapy involving psychedelic medication would have finally found its proper place, after the extravagant claims part had handed, with the same old listing of potential hostile results, indications and contra-indications, cautions and precautions, advocates and opponents - as exist for all forms of treatment. Psychedelic drugs, however, turned caught up in an intense ideological battle. The end result was that not solely did all therapeutic use come to an abrupt halt after 20 years, but virtually all analysis initiatives have been also suppressed. This didn't occur because a critical new facet-impact emerged, or as a result of there was completely no proof of efficacy. The complete ban on psychedelic drug analysis appears to have arisen from points which are largely ideological. Ketamine gives an example of the processes involved. It has been given to tens of millions of patients, and there are numerous evaluations affirming its safety (when used in a managed medical context) and worth. In most international locations it is not even a controlled drug. Nevertheless, if a analysis proposal is made involving 10% of the traditional anaesthetic dose, to be given to wholesome knowledgeable volunteers, and the word 'psychedelic' appears wherever within the proposal, there is immediate and grave concern amongst ethical committees the place anaesthetic trials may proceed with relative ease. It's troublesome to explain this anomaly utilizing scientific and well being considerations. These anomalies have led to ideas that this period has a taboo towards having certain features of the mind revealed. Ketamine might provide an instance of this taboo: a relatively safe medication which is immediately seen as unsafe because it is described as a psychedelic drug slightly than a dissociative anesthetic. Extracts from Chapter 4 of Dr. Jansen's e book Ketamine: Dreams and Realities For an outline of this ebook and information about ordering from MAPS see right here. Ketamine References Better Drugs / Worse Drugs

Speaking just of psychoactive drugs, there are better drugs and there are worse medicine. In a society during which medicine are extensively used, and by which an informed public is considered an excellent factor, a distinction is made between benign and potentially harmful medicine, so as to tell the people and help them to not make mistakes when utilizing drugs. Within the U.S., and in those unfortunate societies where the ruling elite takes the U.S. as a model, all (unapproved) drug utilization is demonized and labelled "abuse" (oh horror!), and no distinction is made between life-enhancing and doubtlessly dangerous psychoactive drugs. All one hears from the federal government drug propaganda apparatus are such senseless statements as Nancy Reagan's "Drugs are simply appalling!". The reality of the matter is that some psychoactive drugs can assist you to to overcome the self-limiting conditioning that a mechanistic/materialistic society imposes upon its members, thus leading to a more genuine understanding of self and world, whereas different medication, used unwisely, can lead to ruin. Perils of Cocaine Abuse As to which are the life-enhancing medicine and which the life-destroying, you will get no solutions from government "authorities", who are largely inquisitive about maintaining the illusion that they're the protectors of the folks's welfare - the higher to preserve their allocated budgets (which money comes, involuntarily, from the pockets of the folks they falsely claim to protect). There's plenty of proof (within the literature) from people who've used psychedelics that these medication (LSD, psilocybin, ketamine, etc.) generally have constructive effects, typically even main beneficial effects. Cannabis is a divine gift to mankind (Christians might mirror on the fact that the Bible - in Genesis - says that God gave to mankind for its use all the seeds and plants upon the Earth; this includes the cannabis plant). Alcohol has its helpful makes use of, although injudicious use of this substance causes many problems in modern society. Tobacco could also be Ok for some individuals, but for most this can be very addictive, and kills about 300,000 people each year within the U.S. Heroin is addictive additionally, but in comparison to tobacco very few individuals die from its use. But if we want to discuss bad drugs we haven't but acquired to the worst. Cocaine is addictive, its use ruins lives, and when some individuals smoke crack cocaine they will go loopy (even to the purpose of killing other folks). Amphetamine can also send you over the edge if used to excess. Even so, the use of those medicine should not be unlawful, since people can use them with out harming others, and in that case, they've a proper to do so. Another drug which some individuals consider dangerous is PCP. This isn't addictive, so it doesn't destroy lives in the way that cocaine can do. But (not like its relative ketamine) it has a low margin of security. It's easy to overdose, which might have unlucky penalties, even for somebody very skilled with psychedelics. PCP poem Written the morning after by an experienced tripper; 70 mg orally followed by another 70 mg orally two hours later (about twice as a lot as really helpful - although PCP is certainly not beneficial at all). The issue with psychedelics is that they name into query the illusions of the masters. And I feel it does not matter who the masters are. It would not matter whether or not we're speaking a couple of fascist dictatorship, a excessive-tech industrial democracy, or a third World banana republic - in case you begin taking psychedelics, you'll start questioning the fact round you, and question-asking just isn't what the control freaks are eager about. They want you to work at your idiotic job, buy the crap they're peddling you over the media, and keep your opinions to yourself, please. ... It is a crisis. We ought to be going through lifeboat drills at this level, and as an alternative, the band performs on, and the game continues to be played. The narcotics sport, the government role in it, obvious suppression / tacit support, thousands and thousands and billions of dollars in scorching money getting used to finance the homicide of editors of left-wing newspapers and the financing of private armies in various rathole countries which are the consumer states of the remnants of the empire we created to oppose the Soviet Union. It's all CRAP. - Terence McKenna, Live on the Fez, NYC, 1993-06-20 A few Good Rules Before You Trip:

1) Cars can harm you.2) You can not fly.3) It's by no means a good time to die.4) Taking your clothes off will draw consideration.5) Keep your mouth shut at all times whereas in public.6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see issues that are not there.7) Remember easy methods to burp.8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.9) Nobody can inform that you're tripping till you tell them "I'm tripping".10) Irrespective of how fucked-up you think you might be, you'll ultimately come down. (Found at NOFADZ.) Further articles on this web site: Nicholas Sand, including: Profile of Nick Sand Prison letters from Nick Sand A Message about Drugs and a Reply Somewhat Help From One's Friends Two extracts from the CD-ROM Psilocybian Mushroom Cultivation: A quick History by John W. Allen and Jochen Gartz PhD. The Albert Hofmann Collection Bogus Science - the LSD-chromosome scare of the 1960s and 70s. Charles Hayes: Is Taking a Psychedelic an Act of Sedition? Another Understanding of Gnosticism David Porush: Finding God Serotonin and the hallucinogens that act as serotonin agonists - like LSD, mescaline, DMT, and psilocybin - also journey to the thalamus, a relay station for all sensory knowledge which might be heading for the cortex. There, aware rationalizings, philosophizings, and interpretations of imagery occur. The cortex of the brain now attaches which means to the visions that bubble up from the limbic lobe - of burning bushes or feelings of floating union with nature. ... And the outcome may be very more likely to be a new mind-set, new insights, conversion experiences. Bruce Eisner: Island Foundation - Toward a new [Psychedelic] Culture Julie Holland, M.D.: Conference Highlights: Hallucinogenic Drugs in Experimental Psychiatric Research - A comment on this report by Jay Hamm.Steven Gilman: Pilgrim Tales Ayahuasca is a brew ready by boiling the vine Banisteriopsis caapi, which contains harmala alkaloids, and Psychotria viridis (or one other plant), which comprises DMT. The harmala alkaloids render the DMT orally active, and the brew is drunk by South American shamans to induce highly effective visions. Steven Gilman travelled in South America and partook of ayahuasca with several shamans. His experiences are recorded in his e-book Pilgrim Tales, which is published for the primary time right here on Serendipity. Mitchell Barnes: Desert High and Re: Desert High Tells of an experience following ingestion of 40 grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms. This is about eight times the beneficial regular dose. Hara Ra: A technique for the Preservation of Psilocybe Cubensis A short article regarding the preservation of dried psilocybin mushrooms. Hara Ra invented this system in the early 1980s, and he sent me this article sometime round 1990 (it has not previously been printed). I haven't tested this method and so can not affirm that it is efficient, but the creator is reliable. One reader expressed some reservations about this methodology, to which Hara Ra replied. Years later another reader, Doc Haux, contributed further recommendation on this subject. Dennis and Terence McKenna write of the tryptamine doorway. If the world beyond the doorway could be given consensual validation of the type prolonged to the electron and the black gap - in different words, if the world beyond the doorway is discovered to be a obligatory a part of scientifically mature considering about the world - then our own circumscribed historic wrestle can be topic to entire new worlds of possibility. Rick Strassman: Abstract of a paper published in Biological Psychiatry Concerning tolerance to intently-spaced i.v. DMT administration. The Introduction from the 1996 Positronics Sinsemilla Fanclub Catalogue. A few words from some of us within the Netherlands, a rustic which has long been an island of sanity in that ocean of insanity which is the Drug War. Stephen Snelders: The use of Psychedelics in Dutch Psychiatry 1950-1970 My central thesis ... is that introduction and rediscovery of the use of psychedelics (or psycholytics, or hallucinogens) was doable because this use stood in a continuum with the development of psychiatry before that time. We now have to ask ourselves why this continuum was broken: why after 1966, not only within the Netherlands but in addition in different countries, there was such a fierce reaction in opposition to the scientific study of psychedelics. The Dutch artist herman de vries has for a number of years been modifying and publishing a scientific journal known as integration with articles (in English and in German) about plant psychedelics (he prefers the adjective "mind-transferring" to "psychedelic"). Here is his editorial from the first difficulty. Russ McClay: The Pineal Gland, LSD and Serotonin This text presents "correlations between the Pineal Gland, the psychopharmacological molecule LSD and, its antagonistic neurotransmitter Serotonin." National Institute of Justice: Rise in Hallucinogen Use Alun Rees: Nobel Prize genius Crick was high on LSD when he found the secret of life Walter Benjamin and Profane Illumination LSD-25 Synthesis from "Psychedelic Guide to the Preparation of the Eucharist" Conversation with Christopher Bache (PDF file) The pioneering ethnobotanist Richard Shultes died 2001-04-10. - Elaine Woo: Richard Schultes, Jungle-Drug Explorer, Dies at 86 - Herbert Girardet: Obituary of Richard Schultes - The Economist: Obituary - Richard Schultes Albert Hofmann, the discoverer of LSD, died 2008-04-29. Albert Hofmann, eleven January 1906 - 29 April 2008 WE HOLD THIS Truth That every one HUMAN BEINGS ARE CREATED Different. That every human being has the precise to be mentally free and impartial. That every human being has the best to really feel, see, hear, sense, imagine, believe or expertise anything at all, in any means, at any time. That every human being has the best to behave in any approach that does not harm others or break honest and just legal guidelines. That no human being shall be subjected with out consent to incarceration, restraint, punishment or psychological or medical intervention in an attempt to regulate, repress or alter the individual's ideas, feelings or experiences. - Universal DECLARATION OF Mental RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS A Psychedelics Reading List Psychedelic Links

A copy of the Serendipity website is offered on flash drive. Details here.

For those who have just about any issues regarding in which along with how to employ the travel notes, you'll be able to contact us with our internet site.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

PT. NONI HASBUNA JAYA

• pt.nhj@nonihasbunajaya.com
  • +62 821 3873 9385
  • Jl. Kranji No.91, Randuguang, Sariharjo, Kec. Sleman, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
  • Grand Jati Junction No 3A JL. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kel. Perintis Kec. Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara - 20231
  • Weekday9:00 ~ 18:00
  • Holiday9:00 ~ 18:00
Copyright © www.nonihasbunajaya.com. All rights reserved.