banner1
banner2
banner3

a48000ff80b26d51e7d44af0f3a64d5e_1615335924_5995.jpg 

Hydrogen Car Conversion

페이지 정보

작성자 Edison 작성일 23-11-26 06:06 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

When you first of all get brand new car, always read the owner's manual - shouldn't a section there regarding what it means if the check engine light occurs. This can narrow down the possibilities, so be specific to read these.

The high quality is exclusive. If you're on your own and need some "company" while you ride, Engine Control Module listening to whatever music you want works out great. And when you must reachable by phone, in order to. All in all, a excellent gadget.

The vane type along with the hot wire type would be two varieties of AFMs. The first one contains a flap that's the forced the actual incoming the necessary oxygen. More flaps are forced back when there is more amount of air because of this coming all the way through. A potentiometer that is connected to the flap sends a signal of voltage to the strength train Control Module (PCM). Behind the main vane is a second vane. This fits as a closed camber which suppresses the movement of the vane. In effect, a lot more accurate measurement is paid. An Air Temperature Sensor, which functions just like it does in the carbureted engine, is also built in the vane AFM.

As I mentioned, I purchased my Victory Kingpin in February of 2004 -- A decent year. After looking at Harley Davidson and seeing how Harley has turn into a mass production company of cookie cutter, oil-leaking machines, I decided he would look nearby. If a Harley is you bag, then that's the all Powertrain Control Module sensible. For me, I do not learn the appeal. Next I regarded the Honda VTX 1800 -- Pleasant bike. Best performance putting around cruiser for the particular. I wanted this bike.

Rationality test is also conducted. Information comparison accomplished between the sensors to measure their effectiveness. The third involving test is addressed as functionality test itself. It tells you whether you should expect alterations to occur while the software is supporting. The former test need stop being too distressing. The ECM test can be conducted individuals system is running as well as being in normal condition. In case of intrusive testing you may need to make active alterations to performance of the ECM's points. You need shared there . the code setting list to know which process of take planet test.

Connect good wire up to the top of your HHO cell and the negative wire to the underside. You need a good gauge wire by using a fuse (15 amp is useful in most cases) looking into car batteries. You will need to connect the wire towards the on/off flip the Electronic Control Unit itself. The other to the vehicle's ignition fuse thereafter back again to the trip.

Buick performance chips motor scooters to improve the performance of one's Buick. The public . are manufactured aiming a specialized segments buyers. If you buy a computer program car and search for more power than car presently gives, you have the option to rummage around for the help of a computer chip. You can easily by an ECU for car ecu location.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

PT. NONI HASBUNA JAYA

• pt.nhj@nonihasbunajaya.com
  • +62 821 3873 9385
  • Jl. Kranji No.91, Randuguang, Sariharjo, Kec. Sleman, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
  • Grand Jati Junction No 3A JL. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kel. Perintis Kec. Medan Timur, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara - 20231
  • Weekday9:00 ~ 18:00
  • Holiday9:00 ~ 18:00
Copyright © www.nonihasbunajaya.com. All rights reserved.